We will be taking extra time to clean and disinfect the spa areas to ensure safety and ensuring that we are all in a healthy environment.
Our appointment schedule will be MODIFIED to allow additional time between services to fully
disinfect the treatment areas.
We will require your compliance with the following:
YOU or ANYONE you’ve been in contact with
- Has had NO air travel in the last 30 days;
- Has NOT had Covid-19 or contact with anyone with Covid-19;
- Has NOT been in contact with anyone with symptoms of Covid-19 (fever, cough, shortness of
breath, runny nose, sore throat, chills, body aches, fatigue, headache, loss of taste/smell, eye
drainage, congestion) in the last 30 days.
******Please stay home if you are NOT feeling well or have an illness******
Effective immediately, we will charge a $2 surcharge for PPE for each service.
During your visit, we have implemented some NEW policies and procedures to ensure the safety of each client and staff.
Please DO NOT come into our establishment upon arrival. There will be no waiting area available.
Please text/call us once you have arrived and we will let you know when we are ready for you and can be admitted to our spa.
- Inside the spa, you are required to wear a face mask when you enter, keeping it on until you
have been directed to remove it if necessary for a service.
- All customers’ temperatures will be taken at the entrance, screening questions will be asked,
and a COVID-19 liability release form will need to be signed prior to appointment.
- We will be wearing masks, gloves, and/or face shields as needed for both of our protection
during the service.
- All treatment areas will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before and after visits. This
includes all counters, handles, doorknobs and chairs, and we will follow safe hygiene practices.
- Please come ALONE. NO friends, family or children may accompany you to your appointment.
Please follow all safety protocols posted as MAKANA ACADEMY HAS THE RIGHT TO REFUSE OR RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT IF SAFETY GUIDELINES ARE NOT MET.
We appreciate you so much and thank you for your understanding! And we care about the safety of you, our students and staff.